Saturday, June 01, 2019


I have a strange little plant growing on the terrace, I didn't plant it... its a hardy little thing, strong in the face of drought!  And this year it has flowered, the plant is small and the flowers are tiny, exquisite...

Yesterday I filled the car with the big rubbish sacks and took to a bin on the way towards Coín.. I then went to La Trocha and had a wander through the stores there, it was quiet, being after 2pm and most people eating or snoozing at that time!

I had had a snooze already, I had had trouble sleeping the night before and then awake before 5am! I had my porridge about 05:20!! So by noon I was shattered! And slept for a couple of hours before heading out as above!

Everything looks great in the cave now, really pleased with my hard work, and the filler had dried the color of the wall in the living room so might not bother painting it! Not sure yet!

The top drawer in my kitchen where the cutlery is broken, the panel holding the drawer itself has come off, the attachment wasn't screwed in enough really, six possible screw holes and only two affixed, and I suppose it is the most opened and closed drawer in the whole house... so not a surprize it broke.. after about ten years though...

After it sitting on the floor for the last four months I have actually unscrewed the good bit to take as an example with me when I am out and about until I can get a new one!!


Last nights glorious sunset above... So beautiful, I am so lucky...

Today, I went down into town for coffees and then came home, the long route! I walked all the way up to the top road and walked back home that way! 

And since I have been home I have done nothing... well, until the last hour, when I prepared a quiche and thats in the oven cooking now...

I have read my book on the terrace alternating in the sun and shade... Its been quiet and calm and just so nice...

I haven't been in my VR for two days, so maybe later...

TTFN
Marian

My quiche!



No comments: