Saturday, June 22, 2019

There is a great deal we never learn from anyone, about life, about living.

Stuff we see every day, maybe we see it and ignore it, maybe it's best we each learn for ourselves?

Some is inconsequential, unnecessary, it might never effect us, or we choose to ignore it.

Maybe we stop listening to people when they're older. Big mistake.

I am thankful for the hours upon hours I have spent supporting older people especially, they have so much knowledge so much history..

But still there are things I've not listened to...

Just listen please, this is very important: Time goes quickly, it does. Even if your days seem long now, sometimes tedious, or boring...

Time is passing.

And these ten years between fifty and sixty, (god helpful me!) have been the fastest yet.

They have been the most harrowing of my life, days in which each felt like a lifetime.

But it has flown past.

Grab life, by its... Okay maybe by its hand!

And hold on tight.

I know now there are things I won't get to do ..

I'll probably, lol, probably won't get to find my dad's two other son's, my two other half siblings... Really the chance of finding a Japanese half-brother born in WW2 in Japan is and always had been an impossibility, especially without a name or date of birth.

The other brother born in Nevada... Almost as difficult it seems and I have his mom's name and her next husband's name!

I have to let this go.

We don't learn about so much, we live it, but we must learn from it.

Notice every day, wake up every day and see it, spend time in the day, not on the next. Plant yourself for a moment and breathe...

If we get to take anything with us in death, it has to be our life..

And in life we waste so much time.

TTFN
Marian



No comments: