Monday, June 03, 2019

Just now I took myself out, feeling a bit too tired, and not from walking, maybe a little too much of sitting down. I walk into town or around the local areas once I've driven there, but apart from world travels in my VR not much more than that..

So I just walked out, and up along the one-way street out towards Fuengirola roundabout... cutting down past the cemetery... always a bad memory trip past there.

I walked down from there to the bottom road and back around and up to the house.

Walking this route, as many, as all; all in Pippas foot steps, and never easier.

Each and every single time is like I am ripping something from my chest, my gut, my very being.

Not even sure to be quite honest what is even left there now, something taped up, something half dead and poisoned by grief and guilt, giving up Pippa.

The one who was with me throughout everything bad, the one who still loved me unconditionally.

I made it home before breaking down, the pain in my constricted throat trying not to cry in the street.

And now I am spilling my tears here into my blogasphere world, to you, who have had so much of them already. 

I'm sorry... If I didn't ... well, I don't know if I did'nt.

I took some photographs yesterday walking into town after the carboot sale I had visited first thing... so here they are.

Bamboo plantation

The roof of the bus station

The bus station

Time to eat, then hide away somewhere in my VR, safe in there away from reality.

TTFN
Marian

No comments: