Sunday, September 20, 2020

And before I knew it, the time has flown! 

Photographs of sunsets above and below.. taken from my terazza..


And below walking down into town on a morning this week past..

I went to Gibraltar on Wednesday, photographs tomorrow! 

It's been another good week, not sure where I fit time in for working!

Walking into town early, coffee at Bar Cruz, chatting to friends in the Papeleria I used to work in.. then coffee with my vesina about ten.. 

A walk and wander around town.. maybe a jaunt out here and there.. 


Below last two sunsets for this post!! 

It's just especially at this time of the year, they are extra special.. 

The month of the cigar clouds.. maybe into October.. not seen many yet!


The sounds of tires screeching around the streets is a sound we hear more at seasons change also.. 


Saturday today, been nice weather.. cooling down now, and yesterday was rain rain and rain.. not all day but enough! Already!

The plants are happy and green, I have flowers on a few of the succulents, and a climber.. just wish the climber would climb! It's needs to grow first, and each year it nearly dies off in my absence..  it survived the long time I was away this year, more by luck than anything else.. there was rain now and again, just enough apparently!

I have flights booked for travel for work, I had to change them.. of course, nothing goes to plan.. the first two flights were covered by credit from Ryanair.. then it cost me more to change them.. and then I booked a whole new flight for only 7€ so cheap! A one way to Bristol.. 7€!! Incredible eh!!

Oh and I filled out a new claim form for another cancelled flight with Ryanair.. two days later, money back in my bank account.. thank you very much! 

The plan for work was set, then changed so many times I felt my head was spinning! But it's sorted now, 14 days quarentine, visit with family.. work,visit with family.. work! And home! 

Everything is so different, everything so not what we're used to.. 

Here we have to wear masks, everywhere outside, so I will continue to, even in the UK where you don't have to.. Seems silly to risk not doing so!

In Gib some people were others not.. so I did; although around the botanical gardens I unhooked over one ear, but if people came past it was back over again!

Half midnight now, and today has become tomorrow... 

TTFN
Marian

Need a poem or quote... Okay here's one!

Inspiration comes from within yourself. One has to be positive. When you're positive, good things happen.

Deep Roy - Actor-Stuntman-Puppeteer


Mmmm very difficult being positive sometimes.. I really try, but the smallest thing can send me crashing down still.. 

I was randomly watching my saved stuff on YouTube, a piece on mindfulness.. I was also learning Spanish on an app on my phone and Candy Crush on my Kindle!

And I wonder I can't concentrate!! 

I need to spend more time in the present, the right now right here, because really, this is all we can guarantee we have.. isn't it.


No comments: