Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Decided to place a quote first today.. 

Because some people see a wall, and assume that's the end of their journey. Others see it, and decide it's just the beginning.
Angeline Trevena - Author

Because, sometimes walls are imposing, or feel impossible to get over.

And sometimes I wonder whether it's even worth trying..

Today it's raining.. so not even a walk around the field today.. no looking searchingly into hedgerows for blackberries.. had one! Did I tell you? Just one I have found, hopefully although low to the ground it was relatively untouched by any animals.. 

There's lots of sloe berries.. for use in making sloe gin.. or for witchcraft, I've just read.. apparently!

No WiFi, so bear with for uploads.. 

I walked up the path yesterday to get to the field and found a jigsaw piece! Always wondered what happened to that!! The missing jigsaw piece, or the missing piece to my puzzle, take it whichever way folks!

I'm on a bit of a downer today with this weather, and realize there is no way I could have survived lockdown here; very isolated location.. 

The need now for chocolate is great! Mmm eBay maybe? Now that's an idea! Lols

I should have thought ahead for that doing the shopping before my arrival! 

Thinking of home, mi casa, mis montanas.. mi buena vista.. 

It'll be cola coa by the time I get home.. and the wood burner!

TTFN
Marian





No comments: