Sunday, September 20, 2020

Photograph above coming across the boarder in Gibraltar on Wednesday, cloud heavy and looming over the rock...

After having lived in La Linea for a while last year, I know it is not every day.. it had seemed that way visiting now and again.. and seemed only right the cloud should be there on my day trip also.





A few photographs I took in the Botanical Gardens, it's been 18 months, they have been working hard and the whole place looks stunning now.  Relaxing and calming. The zoo, a planting garden.  Really nice.. the only disappointment being, my little hiding place was gone! I had found a seat at the back on the cemetery section, mostly hidden, a relaxing quiet place.. lols.. it's gone, but then, so am I.. it was there when I needed it I guess...

I tried to get a picture of some beautiful butterflies.. but they just would not pause in their play long enough!! 

The coach was only half full, but they're hoping to get back on track and get back to the weekly trips from Alhaurín to Gibraltar.. the raffle on board is for a local Age Care, and they help out so many people in our local area.. this time here now, especially here.. we don't have the backup that might be available back in the UK. Down at the UK food shop in town our friend has been helping so many needy people, income gone or paused, no financial help available here.. people donate and give freely to help so many people.


Few more from the Botanical Gardens..


Ten years ago this memory on Facebook this morning tells me I posted this...

Journey...

What makes the 

world go round? It's people who can't sit still.  People like you and me.  Roaming the earth for new ideas.  Always wandering, constantly challenging.  And taking whatever they need for the ride.

Life's a journey. 

 Embrace it, live it, love it.

Still me isn't it? 

I really want to stop wandering now!! Lols don't I? Very thought provoking; all of my grandparents were people who travelled a long way to get to their final destinations... Maybe I have to?

TTFN

Marian


No comments: