Thursday, October 08, 2020

I finished watching the movie I spoke of yesterday... 

I'm glad I persevered, it wasn't how or what I expected at the end and and there was some random dancing, which freaked me out now and again.

But, the last third of the movie for me was the best.. It is split into three parts really, the drive to his parents house, at the house, and the drive back to town.

It's what they spoke about; sometimes we hear things when we need to hear them, for instance I listened to a YouTube video and in the feed was this amazing poem.

Do Not Love Half Lovers by Khalil Gibran 

Which I had never heard of, but so glad I have.

And to follow up on 24 hrs of 'things we're meant to know, cropping up at the time we need to!'

I have just watched the new Pixar movie.. Onward..

So that brought tears to my eyes.. Its a wonderful movie, absolutely.



These above photographs; unusual fruits were on the ground at the botanical gardens in Gibraltar.. Osage oranges.. which I have never seen before or even heard of! 

My last full day here.. 
And off to son's tomorrow.. 

TTFN
Marian

I forgot to post these photographs of the Osage orange.. 

I hadn't heard of these or seen anything like them before..




No comments: