Thursday, October 01, 2020

A memory that came up on Facebook today, photographs I took passing by Benidorm today a year ago.. prompted me to continue here...

2020 has brought so many changes.. Some enforced which have brought so much to us we would never have known.. So, already I am thankful..

Isolation has actually brought people into my life I would never have met.. 

And not temporarily friends, I truly feel lifelong friends.. 

Despite my days where I get down.. I know too I am so lucky in so many ways.. 


Really wish I could post some of the field photography I've taken here..

The parrot above was in the street, down outside Bar Cruz a couple of weeks ago.

Untethered.. I think some of his feathers had been cut.. he was with three men, just hanging out and enjoying the evening.. he was watching all the birds walk by! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Lols see if that emoji shows up!

Well, today the sun is most definitely shining and my spirits raised.. I don't suffer from SAD but being here where I am is making it very difficult if the weather is bad.. 

I have chocolate, coffee and sunshine!

Another day gone, and soon we with family.

TTFN
Marian






No comments: