Saturday, October 31, 2020

Halloween 2020 Hunters Moon

Our new regulations as they stand today..

Yes we are in the yellow sector..

And here in the UK emergency talks later with regards to a full on lockdown, again.

Feels like the end of the world as we knew it, brings all the distopian ideas, films, books.. into a reality none of us could ever have envisioned.

And I just want to get home.

Don't want to be here feeling like this, it's worse being away from home at times like this.

Bit of a nothing Blog.. but needed to share how I feel.. 

And I'm not alone in this, I know.. I mean about these times we're all in together.. not my Blog!

Was ending here.. but it's Halloween, and a full moon today, Hunters Moon..

The moon photograph above is probably the best photo of the moon I have ever taken, taken December 3rd 2017 from my brother's home in California...

This purloined piece of art.. just because I've always liked it.. 

I jokingly told the lady I am supporting I would be out tonight on my broomstick.. she said not to leave her at home, so I said I'd hitch on my sidecar to my broom.. and we can fly like that! 

We had this conversation yesterday, and today she brought it up again, so tonight we shall fly towards the moon a while, me on my broomstick, her on her sidecar.. 

Wish I could pen this picture in my mind to paper.. what a sight!

Happy Halloween peoples across the world.. 

TTFN

Marian








No comments: