Tuesday, October 06, 2020

Time is passing by.. cabin fever big time! I know during the limits set during general lockdown, I was either with family or in work.. and it was strange days enough indeed..

But this is way more difficult, way more weird! Yes I've walked around the garden and land.. including the private driveway.. and pathways.. and that's been considerably fantastic! But not in the rain.. thankfully not too many of those days!

Two and half days left.. am I counting down? Lols er.. yes!! 

Am I losing my mind! Lols maybe!

No WiFi.. So even more arhhhhhhh! 

Eating lots of wrong foods.. and sleeping badly! The weirdest dreams.. 

Started watching a strange movie today.. It's a 2020 movie I'm Thinking of Ending Things.. it has a couple of people I know in it, Toni Collette and David Thewlis.

It's very complex, I have an hour left to watch.. it's very well acted.. but, yes, very complex is all I'm saying.

And I'm interested in seeing it's conclusion.

Lols Sorry, sounds very mysterious, but I don't want to give anything away..

TTFN

Marian



No comments: