Wednesday, January 24, 2024

24.01.24



Sorry, unlike me to use another's work, but it's just how I'm feeling..

Today would have been my mom's 96th birthday.. I miss her more.. raising a glass of wine foe you mom... I remember finding a bottle of wine with the makers name Muriel, on the bottle, she was so pleased...

Busy days at work, and my knee or back, or both are playing up all the time now ..

Although I've seen a local osteopath twice now .. absolutely fantastic, saw her yesterday and pain today, but I'm pushing myself or my body too much these days.

I hear a blackbird every morning and evening near the house, a new visitor, because haven't heard him before.. and he reminded me of a blackbird I heard at a customers in Witney, every morning and evening..  the blackbird welcomed in the day, and sang the day out every evening, such a beautiful song... Never heard one in Spain before, not singing like this... Maybe he's calling me to move forward...

M.

Once upon a time, there was the simple understanding that to sing at dawn and to sing at dusk was to heal the world through joy. 

The birds still remember what we have forgotten.

~Terry Tempest Williams


🙏💜💫

No comments: