Tuesday, January 30, 2024

Life is a funny old thing..

Dropping off half a dozen bags at a charity shop in Coín this morning the track on the CD said it all really.. if I could actually remember the title i would insert here! But it was very apt for now.

And I am now ensconced in a studio apartment down in La Cala de Mijas for a couple of nights.

I watched a very good movie already now onto a second one called The Portable Door, talking of coincidence and mishaps and strange occurrences that bring us where we are every step of the way!


Taking photographs along places I've passed for thirty-six years and never walked upon...


Only a few people on the beach, a few lone lost souls... One had a dog!


I walked over the carretera to the coast side but back through this narrow tunnel..

I go through phases of reading horoscopes..

But today's said 

January 30th, 2024

The Universe is saying to you today: "Focus on what is available to you in the present moment, rather than on what you feel is missing from your life. Set clear intentions and have the courage to take the steps needed to get there. Keep moving forward."

M.




No comments: