Sunday, January 07, 2024

Early Middle Age (ages 35--44), Late Middle Age (ages 45--64), and Late Adulthood (ages 65 and older).

So funny! So both my boys are middle-aged! And I'm in late middle age! Just!!

Watching an old Rosemary and Thyme episode, the description is on, because I can't turn it off!! And she said, 'Rosemary, a petite late middle-aged woman...'

And I thought, when is middle aged? When does that end!

And above was my answer in Google!

So funny!

I am, shall never, feel old; definitely don't feel old yet, in spite of a couple of things not feeling too good just now.. they don't define my age...

And this photo below..

Do you remember it? From a while ago now, maybe eight or nine years ago..

It was a photographic competition I was in, the title was 'Toast' anything drawn or photography, but Toast was the subject.

I was working in Swindon Village, and the client had these amazing Pacific oyster shells! Amazing! So I decided I'd place this beautiful piece of well buttered toast upon an old plate, with old knife here! 

Didn't think anyone else would! They didn't! 

Automated spelling came up with battered instead of buttered to start with, I  wonder what battered toast would be like? Gone off on a far flung tangent now! 

Been warm enough all day, windows open, but I can really feel the temperature dropping now.. looks like we're going down to 2° overnight.. we 

As usual, feel like I have so much more to tell you! 

Oh! Yesterday! During the day, sat here, watching tv, I muted it because I could hear something downstairs.. It was my mom's musical snow globe! I ran down and it continued until I reached it! 

I think the last time that happened was on her birthday, not last year, the year before... 

Her birthday is this month... 

M.


No comments: