Wednesday, February 28, 2024

Día de Andalucía

 


Felicidades todo mí amigos!

Fotografía is actually from May 4th 2010..

But today would be very similar, beautiful day.. we had one day of raining, correction, one morning of rain, Monday after I was home.

I had two visits to the clinico and only got soaked on the first visit, coat was still damp through for my second visit!

Bit of an issue with my BP before my trip and had to keep a daily record of it even while I was away..

So my Losartán is doubled! Was worrying about side effects of that, but only thing seems to be my right eye has a twitch!! 

Been a relaxing day today, into town this morning, everything closed, except bars.. and now down on the coast for the evening..

These are the days of which memories are made...

M.


No comments: