Saturday, March 02, 2024

Another February 29th come and gone, my aunt's birthday, I was with her four years ago for her birthday, and COVID appearing at the same time! 

I was with her last year too, but seems like forever ago already!

Few funny, or not so funny work incidents today.. a not funny was a noise made me turn around to a customer, he had a chihuahua with him, on the floor, no dogs allowed really, floor or not.. but this tiny little dog had been dragged up against the shelf stripping corner! It's so sharp! Poor fur baby! I pointed out no dogs allowed and he picked him up, but the little dog was so afraid of him he was flinching, he lifted him by his harness not his body, I could have cried...

When tidying I noticed a Fixodent was missing from its box! 

So I guess we know a little about who we're looking for out on the street! 

Second dog incident, a really tall stocky bearded man came to the counter with a really tiny chihuahua tucked in the front of his coat.. I said 'Oh hello there gorgeous, aren't you sweet!' of course the man had a smart remark back to me, as if I'd said it to him! He had a bit of a ZZ Top look about him...

The little dog was 15! And, as I said, so gorgeous!

Third incident, also dog related! Man came to the counter, put a packet of dog treats down and as I scanned them, he said "That'll keep the bitch happy!"

M.



No comments: