Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Well I am still here, I mean the internet!  Should be going today, so every moment is a bonus, and a surprise!

Have another two books now on the kindle, they will become 'live' tomorrow hopefully, see my link there on the right, PublishedByMe!

I am having so much fun doing these, its work, brain work, and sometimes for some reason something I have done only a day before gets lost in the maze which is my mind, and I have to come across the 'thing' somehow!  I was reading the other about ways to learn to remember things, placing the list of things in the rooms of your house, like the rooms in your mind!  This was definitely working for me, if only I could remember where I put my mind!

Yesterday we had rain, not heavy but consistent, if you know what I mean, with a capitol 'P'!  Yesterday afternoon, it cleared up and this morning after a chilly night we have or rather had, lots of snow over there on the Sierra de Las Nieves, [snowy mountain range to you!]  Also over towards Carratraca, and the wind turbines....It looked like icing sugar sprinkled atop the summits... but a couple of hours later, most had cleared, as today the sun shone and in the sun was quite pleasant!

Ok just a short Blog today, like me!

TTFN
Marian


No comments: