Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Happy Birthday Mom.... and, as I said on Fb earlier, I am sending an Angel to you, with a hug and flowers from me...

Goodbyes, life is full of goodbyes... but each goodbye brings a new beginning, a new home, a new job, new friends... a new country... All waiting there with new possibilities!  I feel I am almost reaching my limit of goodbyes though... even the size of my font has changed and I can't change it!!!!

Well lets see what its like down here... Ok I was saying before I interrupted myself!  I feel there have been more goodbyes than 'hello's' but I know that's not true at all, even over the last weekend I met new people, new friends, and tha'ts how life is...

I remember buying Mom's last card, it was so hard to find one with the right words, and when she opened her cards, she read them, smiled, and asked for them to be taken home, she didn't want them there in the hospital...

I also know, not everyone by any means gets the chance in life to do what I have done, fulfilled a dream... I can never say I didn't try, I can say 'I did it!' and am glad of it! Millions of fantastic fabulous memories that I will carry with me forever and beyond forever! Pictures in my mind, sights and sounds, and smells! that will flood my mind for the rest of life, pleasurable thoughts... and friends, so many...

Well seem to be having a microsoft word problem it seems so the message reads! Also have been  uploading three more books onto Kindle so maybe that hasn't helped, trying to do so many things at once eh!

adio amigos..
TTFN
Marian




No comments: