Monday, August 27, 2018

Dogwood

One of my favorite plants... The dogwood tree... I have a book from when I was a baby and this dogwood tree was in the story... Its an American book, and the above photo taken when I was back home earlier in the year... the last placement I was on he also had a dogwood tree in his arboretum!

I'm in that strange place now, a week before work, ready to go, wanting to just get back to it, and be busy... Yet not wanting to waste precious time here, it would be like working Monday to Friday and on Saturday morning thinking, oh well, I'll be back to work in a couple of days! Already thinking of going while I should be enjoying the here and now!

I am off to see friends on the coast shortly, but my head is stuck in a wedge! lol... that would hurt wouldn't it!!

I dreamt last night I was in a car, a passenger, coming down from Hemel Hempstead on the Two Waters Road, and at the T-junction at the bottom, there was a sign, numbers I can't remember, I was checking my phone to work out what they meant... I said, we can't turn to the left, to Apsley! and then woke up! So I guess that was telling me to take the right road! Lol... the right road! the correct road? Wish I could remember the numbers!!

Did I mention I had a sore eye a couple of weeks ago? I did, my left eye in the tear duct, and I just bathed it with warm water and it went away... I got another sore eye now, the right, its a stye!! So I am guessing that's what I had in the other eye!! Whats that all about!! I used to get them all the time when I was child... Google says stress, or infection! Terrific! In either case! So I am bathing this eye now, I'd forgotten how sore they are... oh and I had a nose bleed too! a couple of days ago!?! after the neck ache I had last week!!!

So that's me today! Bloody, sore and a pain in the neck!

Cordoba



No comments: