Saturday, August 04, 2018

Time to ride...

So I am awake, it's 4am it's been an hour I am awake for! And now with the lyrics of Hotel California going through my mind, (who knew I knew them all!!) I've got a cup of Joe and I'm going to read to block out my thoughts.

I was thinking you see, that I wished a man would pull up outside pass me over a helmet, I'd jump on the back on his motorbike and we'd just go, get on that open road, to the interior, further up and away... Take the mountain roads, winding up and further in...

And with every mile drop thoughts from my mind, worries, stresses.. empty my head...

And that's when "On a dark desert highway, cool wind in my hair
Warm smell of colitas, rising up through the air
Up ahead in the distance, I saw a shimmering light
My head grew heavy and my sight grew dim
I had to stop for the night..."

Came into my head.. thank you The Eagles, thank you Hotel California...

So I guess now I'll read a book... The one I started weeks ago... Perfect time now.. hey, I can hear a bike... Is it for me?

No comments: