Monday, August 27, 2018


After my strange start to the day I spent five hours with friends down near the old place...

Talk talk talking! Laughter and tears as always, always good to see my friends and will see them again before their holiday ends...

Went to Aldi on my way home, and came back to a beautiful cool house, I'd left everything closed and shut up, no sun no hot air! My skin is actually cold!! Lol...

Just watched a movie called I Kill Giants... It was good, just an easy to watch movie, nothing frightening like yesterdays choice!!

And I'm leaving now with a quote from the movie...

***
All things that live in this world, die.
This is why you must find joy in the living, while the time is yours, and not fear the end.

To deny this, is to deny life.
But to embrace it... Can you embrace it?
You are stronger than you think.

***

No comments: