Thursday, May 30, 2019


So busy again today in the house! Sorted out the cave in less time that I thought it would take me, and after about an hour I was done... I have a total of about six trash bags full, I'll take them to the bins bit by bit... or try and ram them all in my car in one hit! Who knows! LOL

I went up to sit on the terrace to read, and relax... but no! I stripped down a curtain by the tank... will leave it exposed.. Its fine like that... two shower curtains and wow! I can't believe it looks so good.

I didn't stop there, I moved some other stuff around up there, and tidied up where I had just been leaving things... its done now, and looks great.

I also tried tying up the stuff that lines the tin roof... its the stuff people use for fencing, but hanging down its stretched way too much... still for me, its okay.. but... then I am vertically challenged!



Its holding up a little, but needs serious reattaching, or replacing... I don't know... I guess it'll be alright for another fifteen years 🤞

I did read... but its a bit like movie watching for me.. read a page then do something else... And I'm reading a 'real' book, at the moment.. I actually tapped the page to turn it! Crazy huh!! Lol

TTFN
Marian



No comments: