Monday, November 02, 2020

Getting back to the lady for whom I carry her memories.. watching Coco, again.. this evening on the night that this also is..

Like the man forgotten and fades away in the other world because he had no one to remember him.. 

I will carry her memories for as long as I am here..

It was Halloween when I wrote the above.. 

So two evenings ago.. lady called then buzzed me, and buzzed me again.. 

I went flying downstairs.. and racing along the floor towards her at break neck speed.. the father? Or mother? Of all the great house spiders.. arachnid muy grande! He was on a mission to get to her! The lady had a tissue in her hand which I grabbed then grabbed the spider and ran through the kitchen into the utility and unlocking the back door threw said arachnid out, tissue and all!

Locked the door behind him!

I ran back in and in mock shock fell to floor laughing! 

Halloween spider! Thanks little furry friend!

And today, I hit my head on the open oven door, no I wasn't on the floor it's a high double oven/grill, I was grilling cheese onto my lasagna! And bent to throw something in the bin and whack.. it really hurt, it still hurts, actually.

Flights! Have mentioned my flight home on the 14th December I had to change, work error! I changed it to the 15th, Ryanair changed it to the 16th.. this is all from East Midlands.. they then changed it to the 14th.. round robin! So of course I can't fly on the 14th.. money back please, and thank you.

So booked a flight from Luton on Wizz Air.. for the 15th.. they cancelled this afternoon.

I have now booked a flight Ryanair from Stansted! Fingers crossed, and will only believe it when I'm on board..

Very tired now, noisy house as night; we get to know the noises in our own homes.. the creaking, the refrigerator motor, just odd sounds we don't take any notice of any more.. it's not like that when you work away in someone else's house, you don't have time to settle in, every noise could be something wrong.. someone wrong. Sleeping with one ear open and one eye open, like having a small child in the house, sleeping but barely, and always aware of noise, shadows.. sounds, or even lack of sounds..

Now to sleep, perchance to dream, of olive groves and lakes.. of mountain air and dark starlit skies.. of a warm fire, a blanket, a hot drink and a good story.

TTFN

Marian








No comments: