Friday, November 20, 2020

Been out for a great walk this morning.

Still 4° but was lovely, the frost had melted and it was muddy as a backstreet mud bath!


Not sure why backstreet?! 
But it was extremely muddy on our way back..

Managed to stick, no pun intended, to the edges of the muddy bits and held onto trees as the brambles held onto my hair as I did so!

Even saw parakeets, again!


Back in now and feels very warm inside compared.

Had a delivery while out, I had ordered some perfume, I wanted a small bottle for travelling purposes, I am a stickler for what I like, and will wear the same perfume for years and years.. why change it?

But recently came across one that's unfortunately in the shape of a shoe! Carolina Herrera.. I cannot find it in a regular bottle, so thought I had found a small sample bottle.. I was right, it was small, the sort they give out for free in the stores.. and some numpty like me pay for! 

I should know better! Yes! I know!

Also arrived a beautiful book I'd ordered for granddaughter, unfortunately, I did a repeat book for grandson and another book for elder granddaughter really had too much of her name, spelt correctly.. but too much.

A bit of a head in hands day today!

I ordered myself slippers for home a couple of days ago, and as soon as I hit the order button, the email came through of course to tell me.. but then said the slippers will arrive between end of December to mid January! I hit the cancel order option, got no reply until the morning when a response came through saying the slippers were on their way.. from deepest darkest who knows where if they're taking two months!

TTFN
Marian

The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller 1880-1968

No comments: