Tuesday, November 03, 2020


Wanted this photograph on yesterday's blog, but I was weary and no amount of trying got it to load.. 

So here it is today, Alhaurín under a fiery sky..

Because for some reason.. fires and all things warm are making me the more eager to get home, which might sound slightly confusing to those not living in a warmer country.. but, when you have hot summers day in the 40's.. and winter drops to high teens.. that's one helluva temperature drop! And the thought of wooly sweaters, and roaring fires just sounds perfect!

Baited breath today on the Presidential election. Trying not to fear the worse! 

Six weeks tomorrow I fly home.. I sigh with hope and great excitement!

TTFN

Marian

Do I need a quote here?

Lols just got all poetic but deleted it! Bit wordy! 

So hey, "just be you!"







No comments: