Friday, February 10, 2023


Okay, so don't know what happened last night.. sat with friend, we'd got a beer each.. just talking and relaxed.. I'm looking around and said how strange but I'd never noticed that clock before!! High up above the tree from where we sat, my friend said she hadn't either.. we commented on it's strange look, like it was only half out of the building.. time wasn't right either.. 

I've been seeing this view since '89.. so seriously worried about my normal noticing things like I do! 

When we walked along..


We saw what in fact it actually was/is!!

I don't know if it was the suggestion by me of a clock.. but we both saw a clock, both saw Roman numerals.. both saw Art Deco!

The power of suggestion? 
We were in hysterics walking back, literally bent over laughing crying! People looked at us like we were crazy! 

It might not have been a clock, but funny how I hadn't noticed the strangeness of it before!
 

This last week isn't dissimilar.. I took a few photographs of some knife throwing practice (!?) and looking beyond to the left and mostly level with the knife.. that tree there between roads... It looks like a figurehead of a ship! 

Well, to me anyways..


No bizarre sights here.. just a moment yesterday on the terrace, warmer up there than in the house.. 

I had a doctors appointment today, but cancelled, my lack of doctor type Spanish so severely lacking, I decided my tendonitis could wait.. I have a stone making me sick today.. but no infection.. hey ho! 

M.

No comments: