Wednesday, February 22, 2023


The skies here have been looking decidedly strange last two days.. 

Yesterday morning, photograph above, but a little bit more normal but Monday evening the setting sun over Alhaurín was more sand colored than rosy red.. 

It started to rain in the evening also and kept on for a few hours.. 

And yesterday morning when I got to my car... It was filthy with dirt.. 


Above photograph taken Sunday early evening, had no filters.. very strange light..

Work yesterday in the shop and today I am off soon, bit later and to the warehouse.. yesterday was a good day as always, in spite or is it despite, the customers! 

But last night, or rather early hours of today, a very deep in-depth dream.. which may have taken mere moments to dreams.. felt to me hours, way too much to write.. but asteroids were falling all around me, small ones like pebbles, others the size of dinner plates.. they were hot! I reached out and touched some of them.. feeling the enormity of touching a piece of space.. felt amazing.. I mean, in my dreams, nothing lucid, as far as I am aware however wonderful or awful, my dreams are my reality when I sleep.. and this dream was amazing.. apart from the ones that fell, I also was amazed at the shooting stars that pasted by.. so many overhead in the dark sky above my head.. 

Only now I have Googled the meaning..

*Asteroids Dreams*

If the meteor or asteroid turns into a shooting star in your dream it represents your prayer or wish will come true.

'People also ask

What is the meaning of seeing asteroid in the dream?'

It brings unexpected problems with much more severe losses. This dream signifies radical changes and possible disasters or significant impacts that you did not expect. In another view, a meteorite in a dream reflects your vulnerability to unexpected significant changes.

So! Sounds like a warning for today? 

I'll drive carefully? Lift the heavy stuff carefully? 

I don't know.. 

Driving home the other day, in the light still.. on a bend a man was on my side of the road a good two feet, his gaze not on the road but down, probably on his phone, I moved as quickly and safely as I could, but didn't want to hit my barrier either! He must have been doing well over 80 because I was doing 70 and my car was rocked by his speed and closeness.

Take care my friends..

Enjoy every day, every moment, find the good in eachother..

M.


No comments: