Thursday, February 16, 2023

Today after coffee I drove over to Coín, popped into the garage because I was worried my passenger door was about to fall off! Got that fixed.. probably could have, should have! Done that sooner! 

Then I went onto La Trocha and had a coffee up in the shopping area, did a bit of shopping and then to Aldi.. 

Once I was home it was a quick change and off up the mountain!

Passed a man walking and a man on bike, as he passed he said "buenas tardes guapa.." (good afternoon beautiful), it's a very common phrase used by men and women to any girl/woman, from baby to aged.. bit like saying in English, "hi ya, how you doing".. so it's lost any significance I guess.. but I'm sorry, it's still a buzz from a younger man! How sad am I!! 🙈

Above view of the sea in the distance, I didn't get as far as usual.. probably only another kilometer, but it was hard going, didn't sleep well last night, and I really had to push myself.. 

There was a wonderful breeze which kept passing through the forest.. I love it when the wind travels in waves like that.. 

In the photograph below you cannot see what I saw! A beautiful yellow butterfly was flying and landed in here.. so I approached and the butterfly landed on the underside of a group of leaves, closed its wings, the underside of which were green and before I knew it, the butterfly had morphed into the tree! I could still see it, but no way here in the photograph!

Amazing how nature has a way of protecting itself from predators.. can't see us humans going unseen in front of wolves or bears.. not that I've seen many of those on our mountain! 

While I was walking, especially up hill, and my hip pain was really bad, I thought how when I thought it was the fibromyalgia it didn't hurt so badly, but now I know it's other stuff it hurts more now.. our minds can be our best friend and our worse enemy when it comes to our health.

This was an amazing moment, photograph below, the sun was catching something.. didn't see a mist, but it looks like it.. just an amazing look above the track.. stunning, so beautiful.. incredible.

I collected some pinecones and twigs, I have seen a brilliant idea, so tomorrow that might happen!


Almond blossom above and cherry blossom below.. 

While I was walking back I could hear this music, a deep beat booming through the forest.. Then I spotted a black 4 x4 up the next mountain path.. thought it was the sound of Jumanji for a moment!

I've walked this track a lot, but never seen this hole, cave? Not very big, but I could have slipped in there.. and not got out again!! Need to bring a torch next time, there's this and the big tunnel I want to investigate! Couldn't get any light in here for a good enough photograph.

Walked a headache out this morning and then I walked a headache back! But by the time I was home it had gone.. 

M.

No comments: