Friday, February 24, 2023



Out on friends bike today, passenger of course.. much more relaxing.. not sure I could ever hold up a bike on my own..

Walked up the street looking like a cowboy without his horse.. or a cowgirl!?! 

Or just a woman with leather jacket, armoured jeans and lid! 

Went first to Motorcycle shop in Alhaurín de la Torre, Motos Garrido.. I got some gloves, and had I had X amount of money, although a good priced store.. just so many nice things!! To wear so little! So would be very silly also.. 


Had a coffee in nearby bar.. not good coffee and they took the money but didn't bring the coffee?? Must be the first time ever in Spain!?


Then went to Plaza Mayor which is also McArthur Glen.. the designer outlet..

Had another coffee, then came back to Alhaurín via the coast road and up past Mijas pueblo..

Really nice four hours out.. cold.. but nice.

I was starving when I got home... So eaten and now feel like a siesta! 

Wonderful amazing night last evening, moon Jupiter Venus perfect alignment..



My photo isn't that great, so adding the same from my constellation app..


Beautiful.. I could watch the stars all night..

M.

ps my asteroid dream is still on my mind..


No comments: