Monday, February 27, 2023

Sugar Bay, Marbella the other evening.. lovely location, right at the beach, but very very cold. Blankets were supplied! The gin was good also, Le Tribute the tonic also Le Tribute.. very strong and I'm not used to it.. 

Today was way too busy.. doctors first! Appointments will be arriving for eye doctor and physio! Not for the same complaint!! That would be weird! 


I then had to pop into the garage near Coín, and on to Aldi! 

I came home with something I hadn't put in my basket! I'd also paid for it?? So I am guessing it came from the next customer?? 

Nothing exciting either, chewing gum! 


But as you may have noticed by the unusually large amount of selfies, not normal!! 

I popped into the nearest hairdressers to enquire about getting it colored, and he said now!! 

Which I was definitely not expecting, and two and a half hours later I emerged! 


He was ready to go with the color he could see, but I said I wanted some 'pop' difficult to see here.. but will try for a better shot tomorrow!

When I came out the wind was blowing a storm.. well, just wind but very strong and I didn't want to hang around outside.. 

I've come to bed early, to watch a family movie.. 😂😂 Once upon a time in America! 

Just saying! But couldn't see any Bonelli's in the titles! 

M.


No comments: