Saturday, July 22, 2023

About life, and it's many levels talked about in Doctor Who I mean.. Then last night in Nothing Much Happens on Spotify, she describes it the same but differently, our young selves never leave us, we just shuffle them into our continuingly lives.. 

I definitely keep my young self shuffled into my life pack, I've always been me and will be fully intending to be me until me has gone.. 

Today I'm coming home, and I am so excited! Feel like a whole new chapter is about to begin!

So many things we do will already be the last time.. this thought cones to my mind more and more, I guess an age thing.. although last things happen from birth.. 

Still many first times, of course.. 

But the places, the doors already passed through, have closed.. too many places to return to.. it can't happen again

This is Doctor Who has made me so melancholy.. Not just aliens in this masterpiece of writing! It seems. And leaving Barry's on episode 11 of series ten with 22 minutes left!! 

Home now, great journey home, sat amongst a group of hens on a party to Marbs! 

We left late but landed more or less on time.. my friends met me and we went for a beer on our way home.. long day, but a good day..

Missing my son and his babes though.. 

Always good to visit always good to come home, it's warm, hot even, but feels nice.. I even slept with no fan on last night, so acclimatized now..

My third or fourth? washing line went up today, and for the first time in eighteen years I tied and knotted each of the four lines separately. Let's see!

M.



No comments: