Tuesday, July 11, 2023

Around the clock!


I noticed the other day a snail climbing up the wall opposite.. who knows, him possibly not, where he was headed... The roof and likely death was quite likely ahead of him..

Yet still he climbed, there's a message in that, a deep powerful reason.. We must still climb, even if we have no idea of where we're going? Or what's ahead? 

Probably not the thing.. but heat is preventing use of proverbs or age old rhymes and reasons! 

AC might feel cool at work, but working means it doesn't feel as cool to us as for the customers coming in for brief moments..

It's now nearly eight and just a degree under 40° outside my house now, meaning the terrace is hot hot hot! 

Did I mention yet I went around the clock on my car? 

It was on 199945 and I kept a close eye on it.. trying to get my new tires two weekends ago.. meant random driving around, and then I was getting close.. it ticked over to 000000 exactly at the garage we bought the car!! Now it's starting again! 

How spooky is that!! 

I'm having to sleep downstairs now, it's at least 33° upstairs in the nights.. and although the ceiling fans help, it is just moving hot air about, and yes I could leave the AC on all night!! But that's not happening! 

So downstairs it is! Taking a bit of getting used to though, maybe my feet are facing the wrong direction! 

M.


No comments: