Saturday, July 08, 2023

Benadalid


Old broken down house on the left I thought was kind of my thing!

The doors to the cemetery on the right


Above just a page of a book I was reading.. that I had to keep.. I took the book with me, but left it there.. on their shelf for someone else to read ... 


Beautiful Bougainvillea plant across the street, going to get a climber and try and grow it over the back..

View on the walk.. within moments the village is gone and your around the mountain.. 


This beautiful little window overlooking the front street.. no glass, just wood, the little area opens to see out, so quirky! Loved it!

We arrived Friday early afternoon and left in the morning Sunday, we knew it would be way too hot to leave later and couldn't hang around so got going, and coming home was quicker.. as always..

M.


No comments: