Tuesday, July 18, 2023

Coffee in Foxy Cafe Nottingham!

Well, another eleven trips around the planet caught up with in Fraser..

That last episode always brings me down its endings..  endings always mean beginnings, but endings are the worse..

Decided today to end my, also depressing, habit of reading and listening to the items on Insta that although meant to enable and lift sometimes have the complete opposite effect! 

I will also try to stop reposting old stuff on Facebook.. 

I can't go on like this.

Time for change.

Something has to give, or give up.

My birthday month has a habit of making me re-evaluate and this year has to be a big evaluation of things, before they and me turn to dust.

I have irritable brain syndrome!

Ooops! Didn't post this last week! 

So here it better be now, and better late than never! 

M.



No comments: