Monday, July 10, 2023

 


From the Artsenal Inoxis gallery last week, a great evening, fire-eater and trapeze artist!



We see it all before we're born, gaze upon our lives from start to ending.. 

Do we see all that will befall us? Raise us up and fulfill us? 

Future loves and friends.. parents?

Are we born happy in knowledge or already troubled by it..

2001 Space Oddity brought you these thoughts.. not from the story, but my inclusions! 

This morning, Saturday past now, as I caught up around the house..

And recently been thinking I want to see the movie Phenomenon again... It is only right that this movie should follow on next on tv! 

"... Everything is on its way somewhere, everything.. "

Now I wished I hadn't found it on tv.. it is not happy Film.

M.

Worry drains the mind of its power and sooner or later it injures the soul.

Robin Sharma - Author-Speaker

No comments: