Saturday, July 17, 2010


Today is my first birthday without my Mom in this world...

I will be ending this with another poem from the *Daughter* book she gave me.

Mom was my first thought when I awoke this morning from a night of awful dreams... when I got to sleep at all, not just my Fibro, but most people are not sleeping in this heat...

Walking Pippa this morning with tears running down my face... we are going out for the day, I know a change of scene cannot change how my mind will be working, but am hoping for distractions, and I know Franco and I will spend the day talking and just being together, there will be laughter.... along with my tears....

Pippa will be house sitting, sorry baby...

the poem below by Margaret Mead 1901-1978

You can go without regret
Away from this
familiar land,
Leaving your kiss
upon my hair
And all the future in your hands....

TTFN
Marian

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Sweetheart, Mum was looking down on you today and making sure you had a lovely day, God bless

Love Maria

xxxxxxxxxx

Ultreya said...

Thank you so much Mariaxxxx