Thursday, January 05, 2023

Other conversations we've had, my colleague and I, he asked me, if I could when would I like to be able to suddenly appear, unseen and unable to communicate with, or change anything..

My first thought, being me? Was to revisit someone I've loved and lost.. but that wouldn't help me when after a moment I'm back in the present would it..

So in retrospect I thought the dawn of time.. see how it really began, how we really began.

But then, do we really want the truth.. we have so many varied beliefs and all are the truth to us, and we live, mainly, happily within those truths.

For some the truth would be what we already thought we knew, but to others, total destruction.

And I don't think I want to see the future.

So given all possibilities, maybe just see what today holds, and look at it from a different perspective.

M.


No comments: