Tuesday, January 17, 2023

Well friends, I've been, correction am sick with a damn cough virus thing, not covid, tested for it.. and I'm glad of that, because this has made me too sick to move much out the bed for three solid days, day four I went out for air.. 8am for half an hour, came home and spent rest of the day not moving.. 

Day five, Saturday? I walked into town but came home and slept for two hours.. 

Yesterday? Didn't go out just stayed sick.. 

And now I am out, standing by my car for air and collecting a colleague who feels mostly the same as me! 


This is, must be the worse a cough has ever in my life made me feel, so why I am eternally thankful it's not covid, my lungs can't take this attack as it is.

I got cough meds from farmacia.. I think it's helped, not sure.. and drinking lemon honey and ginger, chucking in some chilli flakes now also, just for the helluva it! 

Well, home from work, luckily a short day, coughing my way through, talking makes it so much worse! But me and silent don't walk hand in hand! 

Still, it's only a cough and will pass..

Other people are not so lucky, a friend today isn't good, but hopefully will be home and okay this evening! 

Someone else we know is in ICU.. 

And yesterday I made the mistake of checking on someone I have known since 1994, and working in Mercedes.. him and his wife lived out here, before me, in Alhaurín also as it happens. But moved back to the UK .. I found out he passed September 2022... So that's five friends passed last year. Two in their 50's three in their 80's.. but still...No time is really the right time. 

Also, I found randomly, someone I supported back in 2018 died in 2019... very young at only 72.. 

Okay amigos.. stay well! Or at least try.. trying is difficult I know... 

Oh just remembered another photograph, it's borrowed... One moment..

This is very very good.

M.

No comments: