Sunday, January 22, 2023

Everything is about chance isn't it, when it comes down to it... 

Mom and I atop a church in Oxford about 1987.

If anything was different about our parents, grandparents, even a different moment of conception by anyone at any time those ancestors of ours.. hahaha sorry! But it's true.. isn't it.. 

Therefore we are all here by chance.. So grab those chances that come to you, they are meant for you to grab! 


Ashridge Forest about 1990

I, in this weird head of mine sometimes even wonder how my day would have been had I taken a different turn on the road, or crossed the road somewhere different.. 

Everything makes for happenings.

Yes maybe in an extra strange mind just now, spent nearly six hours going through my old photographs, which also meant going through my mom's photos! 


Yep, definitely still a hippy chick.. age 13

The majority in plastic, four photos to a page, some had two to four in and then the packets..

I have now filled the plastic sleeves with up to five or six in each, thrown away a whole bag full of photos, kept important ones.. so have hundreds.. maybe a thousand so far? At least, will have a better idea tomorrow when I finish the job! 


About 1987

Spending all that time doing this I look around and nothing to show for it! But, I have meant to sort them out for a long time, so I should be happy with that! 


This dress, a cousin bought it over from the states, it was my aunt Gloria's, I tried it on.. fitted beautifully.. 

Then he took it back home.. 
I look like I would have back in the times of wild wild West!

And lastly, don't normally put many of me, so way too many today.. 
These two were taken about 1999 I think.. from the gardens in Mijas, overlook the Fuengirola coastline.

M.

No comments: