Saturday, February 13, 2016


I know I shouldn't I have been reading my own archives...


Its that time of the year when I tend to do so!

Not sure if this is anywhere in my writing of the time... Thinking of the awful morphine mom was on, she wanted the pain to stop, she showed me her hands and said her fingers were sewn together... I pretended to cut them, to free her fingers, she wriggled her fingers and shook her hands and said how much better that felt now she could move her hands freely.... then she pushed the bed cover down and said to me "cut this out! Get it out of me now!"  I said I couldn't and she shouted at me... It was awful, you know I would of if I could have...  This was the week before she passed....

I am so glad, ever more glad, that the vicar came the day that she passed... He talked to, said a similar thing to the 'last rights' that are said when someone has already died; he told her she was free now, free to pass on to pastures new, free to fly.... that her work here was done, that she could go...

And go she did...


TTFN
Marian

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Marion,
So sad made me feel really tearful,hope you are ok,I've got a op on Mon for Thyroid problems,feeling nervous !!!

Live Chrissie xxxxxxx

Ultreya said...

Chrissie, good luck for Monday, I'll be thinking of you, you'll be fine... I'm sorry didn't mean to upset... Take care, speak soo, let me know when you can how you are, mxxxx