Tuesday, October 25, 2016


Short post today!  A beautiful picture of our beautiful granddaughter... she moves so fast all the time, she is always a blur!

I moved the room about here at the work the other day, my room that is!  The bedhead was just out-there before, I hate sleeping with nothing behind my head, like a wall for instance!  So I moved two things, the dressing table and bed and now I have my head against the wall, where it should be, but now of course, I will have a few days of disorientation, again, while I work out where I am in the nights!

Thankfully not as cold today as it was last week at this early time, new boiler being installed today and, so that's it for heating until its done!  And I better hit the 'publish' button because he is due right this very minute!

TTFN
Marian

No comments: