Wednesday, May 27, 2020


And the book is back home! It's home..

I am now pining for it! Lols... Sorry! I got attached to it! I just did! These are unusual days, unusual times...

And I am an emotional woman at the best of times...


I walked quite quickly again on my break to reach the phone box.. it's not far from the end of the road there...


And afterwards, walking back through a meadow I took off my trainers and socks and walked barefoot back to the river path..


It was wonderful, I love walking barefoot, just felt so good the grass beneath my feet and around my toes ...

I had changed into my new pre-loved Pepi jeans dress from eBay... Was too hot earlier wearing jeans and t-shirt.. the dress was much cooler although not the best option for river pathways covered with nettles and thorny things!! Lols

This distracted from the fact of wearing a dress with those shoes ... hey ho! Who cares!!

We have also been out again in the car, twice I had to stop.. my Google maps decided to ignore our destination... Just to add a magical mystery tour we found ourselves on... The second stop was purely because I thought it was taking us back to the railway line walk of yesterday!

It wasn't; I need to learn to trust..
(in so many ways...)

TTFN
Marian

No comments: