Sunday, May 24, 2020


Think I'm caught up with any of the photographs I'll post from Bewdley, that I've taken so far..


There is a tiny signet next to the parent here, if you can see it?

Don't know where they've gone now..


More wild garlic!!


The beautiful River Severn..

The source of the River is 2,000 ft high at Plynlimon, mid Wales..



Hares from Jubilee Park... Should have been a video but can't load it.. so many times I've forgotten to load them differently and can see in my mind's eye people clicking in the play arrow.. and nothing!!

Today the weather is a bit gloomy... We'll still be out for our walk, and hoping by my break I can take a stroll to the river or park and sit and read my book out in the fresh air..

So many more people here at weekends though, not sure yet..

Went along to a forest nearby yesterday on my break, was sooooo very busy!

It's not been easy on placements, during these days, lonely enough the life of a lone worker, but feels even worse somehow...

I was so lucky being able to stay with my oldest son and his family throughout April.

I have over eight weeks left to go.. Keep thinking - along of course with everyone, I want my normal life back, but then think, what's normal now anyway? I've not really been living a normal life for about four years.. it's been completely not normal! Lols, when have I ever been normal!! Ugh!! No!! What am I thinking!!

It's okay, I'm okay! Just being me!

It's just sometimes, I have too much time to think, and should instead fill my head with knowledge; I keep getting back into my Spanish then forget I'm doing it!! I have three books I'm reading instead of focusing on one at a time!

I have crochet hook and wool and an adult painting by numbers! But saving for my next placement breaks.

TTFN
Marian

Every morning we are born again. What we do today is what matters most.
Buddha





No comments: