Monday, May 25, 2020


So maybe reading the aforementioned book, not the best plan of action! And needing to complete it before I leave Bewdley and return it to its phone box library..


I know the title To The Moon and Back shouts of love, but I hadn't a clue to the story line when I 'borrowed' it and it's a little too near to the knuckle..  and sat reading it at the breakfast table just now was a difficult moment, while trying to respond and not have raw emotion spill from both my voice and eyes..


Still, I can't leave it half read.. it's like life, I must finish it!! Lols crikey!


It is another absolutely stunning day here today, is all this because of less transportation? Less work emissions?

Listening to a man on the radio the other day he says in his city in India they can see mountains now only their grandparents used to be able to see before traffic and people grew to such an extent it's been blotted out by smog and such.

TTFN
Marian




No comments: