Thursday, May 21, 2020

I feel very lax about the little I saw of this beautiful and very historic town here previously.

It was a walled town, and the River Severn the line where Wales met England! There are many signs of Welsh here, and walking the forests makes my imagine swim with how it must have been..

I found a beautiful little brook running through the edge of a field..




Forests full of wild garlic...


Hidden cemeteries... With ancient tomb stones..


Very, very ancient trees...

Footpaths that are never ending, so many river birds, a pair of kingfishers, swans and their signets... I visited the nesting swans since my arrival then Tuesday morning! Low and behold!!


There was one parent with a signet in the nest and the other with these two babes.. so beautiful..

Not sure where they are now though.. they're not in their lake today, nor along the river...

TTFN
Marian




No comments: