Tuesday, May 26, 2020

I have never asked a question here.. mmm well probably I have, I mean it's been many many years.. and I am always questioning life and the universe!

But can I ask a question? Or rather, do YOU have a question? Any questions?

I mean I ramble here for hours on end.. well, let's be honest I've rambled on and on and Ariston! Have to be a certain age for that little 'joke'!

I wonder if any one wants to actually ask me anything! Ask anything, polite! Lols it'll be in my comments and I'll work my way through any questions..

I bet no one asks me anything!

Come on, don't be shy.. anonymous is fine.. of course!

Okay, it's late.. well no not really, but been a long working day, walks times two, baked a lemon drizzle cake! And a whole tonne of work related daily life.

I have my book to finish, right now, I want to take it back tomorrow.. because I think if I don't, I'll want to keep it, and lugging a hard back copy of a book around is not going to happen!

Okay amigos.. ask away if you dare!

TTFN
Marian



No comments: