Saturday, May 20, 2023

 


I can hear a hoopoe bird while I'm parked here waiting for a colleague, my favourite birds.. Used to see them every day at work on the golf courses.. and been lucky to see them now and again in unexpected places..

What's been happening? Last weekend I watched the Eurovision for the first time in fifty years! THAT was quite a thing! 


We, two of us girls from work, started off at Playa Luna bar, had lunch, very nice.. about 2pm..

Then moved to a different table and enjoyed the singer..


Then we walked along the boardwalk to the Chiringuito Dunes, the breeze had picked up and it was a bit chilly, well, I suppose not really! But we've already had high temperatures, so felt cooler.. 

So we were inside, then outside, then back inside and finally outside and out back in the sun!

Then joined by another work mate, about half six by now..


Walk back to the appartment and last work mate chica joined us! 

Eurovision started at nine, I think? And finished at 01:30!! And so did we! Great night, absolutely! 

Finished it off with a McD's in the morning, well, about 13:00 when two of us left..

So that's it now for me, never again? We'll have to see! 

We've had rain, but not as much as forcast, either that or I've just missed it over my house or where I've been... 


This was some size bird making a skydive down near my steps at home!! After snails my neighbour recons! I recon he's correct! 

M.


No comments: