Tuesday, May 09, 2023


When I left home this morning it was to bright blue sky and sunshine, coming down through the mountains was spectacular, wishing I could take photographs with a click of my eyes! A river of mist gliding between the mountains.. 

Seeing the swirling sea mist, following the valley up from the coast, and definitely not down from the sky.. then at a turn in the road all sun left and only very thick fog.. couldn't see 50 yards ahead of me! So lights on main and came down to this! Above!

A quote from The Sur in English today

"A very dense sea fog rolls in and creates traffic problems on the Costa del Sol with 10km tailbacks on A-7

Malaga Airport was put in a pre-alert situation this Tuesday morning, although the change in wind has helped disperse the ‘taro’ and the runways are currently operating as normal"

And now I'm home and its half seven and 34°..

That's hot! 


A good day at work, busy and never a dull moment!

I am tired.. had about three hours sleep .. just couldn't settle, get comfy, my mind was busy and nothing would shut it up! 

Hopefully tonight I'll sleep better..

I feel there's more to say, but tiredness is definitely kicking in...

M.




No comments: