Wednesday, May 31, 2023

 


Purloined a public domain photograph here, purely because as a tiger mosquito settled on my hand I automatically shook it off! 

It's how my reactions work! Mosquito! Shake! Bumble bee stroke his soft velvety body! 

I tried to find the mossy again but I either shook him unconscious or he went into hiding!

"The tiger mosquito – a potential carrier of dengue fever, Zika, and chikungunya – has already doubled in number and will be present in all areas of Spain this summer."

Apparently then reached Alhaurín El Grande! 

Terrific! I remember getting bitten badly by them summer 2019, on the Moho journey, they were in Italy.. and all over me!

Just realised I have been bitten just now on the terrace, only up there five minutes to water plants, although very distracted by the amazing sunset this evening absolutely heaven sent, nature sent.. 

Three bites are already having a very bad effect on me.. time to get the bite cream! 

No filters, no camera help.. just pure beauty..

M.


No comments: