Tuesday, May 02, 2023


Randomly looked at Getty images last night, I knew some of my photographs have been selected by Getty but never looked before..

Getty Images 

Was so cool seeing them here though! 

Was watching random programs on YouTube this afternoon and came across an old, 41 years old episode of Love Boat, the Italian cruise episode.. and as I watched I thought I'm sure one character was Marie Osmond.. just checked, it was! To be honest, probably not seen her for that many years so she was the only Marie Osmond I have ever known.. 

The band has been playing around town now since about Thursday, it's our local church, Santa Vera Cruz so I've been wearing green for last two days, mañana work, although here the town
celebrates the finale of this celebration, I have work! 

When I worked for the tobacconists I also got all of Alhauríns holiday days off too, but I don't think this company makes for those allowances!

I went to Ikea this morning and got the world's thinnest duvet and new cover.. something also to keep my shoes tidy, it's supposed to be hung up but fits very tidily in my otomen!

Yesterday was a trip to Casa Flores and I bought a a couple of red geraniums and a chrysanthemum!

Looks very nice up on the terrace now.. 

M.

No comments: