Tuesday, May 30, 2023


Photograph from Friday November 29th.. I was in Naples at the time Google photos chose to remind me I drank coffee it seems!! 

By the by... The tendonitis that hit my right arm in December last year and was immensely painful, more so at night, keeping me awake along with other aches and pains.. like sleep isn't difficult enough already!! 

Anyways!! I had noticed it was getting better, the tendonitis I mean! And then the last week or so really was only noticeable at night..

And right now there is only minimal pain in my right wrist from it and if I'm sitting holding this phone for long periods, that doesn't help.. but at night it is the only time the whole arm hurts... 

Still waiting for the physio the doctor was organising for me... So I am guessing by using it fully at work, as much as I could on painful days.. and exercising daily as I do.. and now some wall pilates, has helped I guess...

And on a brighter note..

Went out to lunch today, to the Picasso restaurant in Banús, was a beautiful day and the walk around Banús and the lunch were lovely, the food was excellent.. We got there as it opened at 12 noon, first in, and by one, not an empty seat in the front section, it's a huge place and there is plenty of seating at the back.. 

Drive down was slow going, stuck in an unfortunate traffic jam on the way there, added about half an hour, must have been a bad crash, four ambulances.. just our side of Cabopino.. 

Although the speed restriction is now 80k it's the on/off lanes.. some are short, a few are on bends, and all are difficult for drivers not used to this way of driving.. you pull on and have to build speed fast.. coming off can be as bad, trying not to slow down too much it causes problems, but enough that hitting the barrier doesn't happen!

M.

No comments: